Re: YMail's spam protection is a joke

  • ZuLuuuuuu
    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 11, 2010
      I'm posting my negative feedbacks to this mailing list but there are good things, as well: After sending this post to this mailing list Yahoo! crew contacted me and got some details about my account (questions like if I my mails are forwarded from another mail account etc.) and after a few weeks, spam protection got better and better. Nowadays -although certainly not perfect- the spam protection is pretty good. Thank you very much...