Re: [Y-Mail] Yahoo to sell Zimbra to VMWare (?)

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2010
      well it might - I can only see the tie-up with Microsoft being extended over the coming years, but that's only a personal opinion.
      Having said that, it's a bit of a shame really as Zimbra technology was potentially great. Zimbra desktop is my backup method for my Yahoo Mail Plus Inbox, and I hope that tie up will continue (i.e. IMAP access to Y Mail Plus account). It's superior and simpler to the archiving option that Yahoo offers.