Re: [Y-Mail] Re:New iPhone - new questions!

  • Rob Igo
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 31, 2009
      Hi Chuck

      thanks for the reply and I'd already done what you suggested.  However, I use a lot of "To Do" lists on my Y Calendar - how can I see them on my iPhone?

      Loving The Music - www.robigophotography.com

      Wedding Photographer Photography Warrington Cheshire Northwest Rob Igo

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 2, 2010
        Ahhh.... I don’t think that the synch works with the to do list.....I may be wrong
        Sorry, that’s as much as I know.

        Chuck .