Cannot Send email... Blocked with Error Message

  • Christopher
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2009
      Hi Everyone,
         I am new to this forum.. I have never posted on a Yahoo group before but I am hoping I can get help..

      I cannot send out emails now....
      I sent out maybe 5 or 6 good forwards today and now for the last 2 hours I have not been able to email ANYONE or ANYTHING...

          What can I do to FIX IT... and I really need to reply to my emails!

      Here are some images to back up what I am saying:

      http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b10/cmarlow/Websites%20I%20am%20on/Forums/Yahoo%20Groups/YahooErrorMessage.jpg

      http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b10/cmarlow/Websites%20I%20am%20on/Forums/Yahoo%20Groups/SentYahooEmails.jpg

      Thanks,
      Christopher