Re: Social App- Twitter

  • GuillaumeB
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 21, 2009
      the app is called My Social Networks. To get it , set up your Yahoo account so that it returns content from the UK by changing your home country in your account setting. Reload Yahoo! Mail and you'll see the app showing up.
      Once installed your may reset your settings to your favorite location
    • Sasafrass452
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 21, 2009
        Well, the app doesn't work on my system. Although I installed a firefox
        plugin on my Linux system that should allow the use of silverlight apps,
        the "My Social Networks" app doesn't work. It loaded, & I clicked
        "next", but nothing happened. Oh well....

        On 12/21/2009 04:50 AM, GuillaumeB wrote:
        > the app is called My Social Networks. To get it , set up your Yahoo account so that it returns content from the UK by changing your home country in your account setting. Reload Yahoo! Mail and you'll see the app showing up.
        > Once installed your may reset your settings to your favorite location

      • Mike Edwards
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 21, 2009
          This worked fine, it brought the app to my list but I lost my ability to send text messages through the mail window.
          guess you have to give something to get something

          Mike
          Oxford GA
          SI VIS PACEN PARA BELLUM

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 21, 2009
            in the Uk we can't send text messages via Yahoo Mail. You may want to revert your nationality back to USA. This should give you access to text messages again while keeping the My Social Networks app in the aplications list.