Social App- Twitter

  • Sasafrass452
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 20, 2009
      I thought a social app for Twitter was going to be added to Yahoo
      Mail.... Where is it? Is it still being worked on? I'm curious as to how
      this will work....

      --
    • GuillaumeB
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 21, 2009
        the app is called My Social Networks. To get it , set up your Yahoo account so that it returns content from the UK by changing your home country in your account setting. Reload Yahoo! Mail and you'll see the app showing up.
        Once installed your may reset your settings to your favorite location
      • Sasafrass452
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 21, 2009
          Well, the app doesn't work on my system. Although I installed a firefox
          plugin on my Linux system that should allow the use of silverlight apps,
          the "My Social Networks" app doesn't work. It loaded, & I clicked
          "next", but nothing happened. Oh well....

          On 12/21/2009 04:50 AM, GuillaumeB wrote:
          > the app is called My Social Networks. To get it , set up your Yahoo account so that it returns content from the UK by changing your home country in your account setting. Reload Yahoo! Mail and you'll see the app showing up.
          > Once installed your may reset your settings to your favorite location

        • Mike Edwards
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 21, 2009
            This worked fine, it brought the app to my list but I lost my ability to send text messages through the mail window.
            guess you have to give something to get something

            Mike
            Oxford GA
            SI VIS PACEN PARA BELLUM

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 21, 2009
              in the Uk we can't send text messages via Yahoo Mail. You may want to revert your nationality back to USA. This should give you access to text messages again while keeping the My Social Networks app in the aplications list.