Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Yahoo Mail Apps Zoho - why

    Message 1 of 19 , Dec 19, 2009
      you might well be correct, as I'm not aware about how yahoo has supported developers in the past. Yet nevertheless, that shouldn't stop a load of in-house apps coming - yahoo news, sports, travel, etc... just like there have been for the Yahoo front page. So it may be a technical thing, or perhaps a shift in emphasis. I guess the front page is worth more advertising money cos non-yahoo members can also visit, whereas yahoo mail is only viewed (by the still large) group of mail subscribers.