Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Yahoo Mail Bug

  • Sasafrass452
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 18, 2009
      I've never seen what you describe, so it's something in your computer.
      The video card is a piece of hardware in your computer that provides the
      display on your monitor. If it's not working properly, you'll notice
      issues such as you're seeing in Yahoo Mail. Ask someone to replace it
      for you, & see if that helps. Firefox is by far NOT an inferior product.
      I don't have any issues with it, & millions of other users don't, either.