Re: Not Spam

  • mark_risher
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 17, 2009
      Hi, Eric:
      One option is to click the "not spam" button on the message, which trains our systems to deliver to the inbox. If that is not working acceptably quickly, or there is a particular need to override our decision, you can also build a "filter" within Yahoo! Mail. Here's a link that may help: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/manage/manage-35.html