Re: [Y-Mail] Yahoo Mail Startup

  • les d'sz
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 16, 2009

      Couple of options:
      1. set Yahoo! mail as your default home page and put your browsers exe file in startup
      2. Create an internet shortcut and put that in your startup

      On a related note, when you login make sure that the check box that says "Keep me signed in for two weeks" is checked (I'm assuming that this is not a shared computer). Also don't logout, just close the browser.

      Hope this helps.