Problems with Yahoo Groups not showing up

  • Gil
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2009

      Hello everyone,

      Is anyone else having a problem with their Yahoo Groups not showing up? When I logged into my Yahoo account yesterday and went to the Groups page, I got a very generic groups page telling me how to search, browse or start a group, among other items. One such item is to “Click here if you receive Yahoo! Groups email but don't see your groups listed here.” I clicked the link and got this page:

      Find My Groups

      If some of the groups you belong to are not showing up, we can help you locate them. Search for these groups using the following email addresses:

      Before you click "Continue", review your email addresses. You may need to add a different email address, or verify an existing one.

      I got onto a link from the previous page to send Yahoo some feedback. Not many, but others have complained of the same problem.

      Fortunately, mail still comes and goes for me as I have my Yahoo mail sent to my Outlook account by way of Gmail. However, if I don’t have the groups email address saved from an email when I joined, I’m kind of stuck being able to send a post to the group.

      Any suggestions?

      Gil