Re: [Y-Mail] Geocities discussion group ?

  • Sasafrass
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 2009
      Geocities has been permanently shut down since the end of sept. If you
      lost anything as a result, I don't think there's any way to get it back.
      Sorry :(

      mdc_nyc wrote:
      > Does anyone know of a Yahoo group for discussing
      > geocities problems or the conversion of these websites ?
      >
      > I have tried searching the groups but too many people
      > have a geocity website URL listed in their homepage
      > for groups that are dedicated to some other purpose.
      >
      > Lois

    • Colin
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 8, 2009
        You might try http://reocities.com/ . They are trying to restore some of the Geocities pages. Also searching for something like 'geocities archives' may turn up something useful.