New Mail - minor updates

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2009
      Hi everyone

      Small updates noted tonight on new Yahoo Mail
      • New attachment interface. The attachment panel now can be dragged up and down instead of arrows in the corner - this is convenient so that once documents attached, you can minimise the attachment space.
      • Photo size in attachment - new drop down menu on the right with 2 options - photo size reduced or not - much simpler than before
      • Has the attachment size limit now increased - it says max is 25MB - I thought it was 20MB
      • New icons for Calendar App + Notepad App (but still opening in new windows / firefox tabs, not tabs within Y Mail
      • New loading icon for Sobees My Social Network app
      • The spell-checker works again
      The most useful new feature here is the attachment one. There is still one bug in it though. It doesn't, for me anyway, actually work being able to drop icons into the attachment pane. In order for this to work and the pane be highlighted yellow, I have to drag the file onto border below the pane. Not sure if this is specific to my computer or not. Nevertheless, it is still a brilliant feature.

      Have I missed any other new features? Any opinions on the above.

      version: 2.5.0
        build: 240.3
      11/19/2009 05:45 PM

      Galaxy version: 2.5.0 build: 35a time: 11/11/2009 07:38 AM

      BrowserPlus
      version: 2.4.21
        build: production

      cg17.c4.mail.gq1.yahoo.com