Re: [Y-Mail] Contacts not appearing

  • Robin Siegel
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 1, 2009
      Thanks Craig. Should work, I have a Jan2006 machine (Mac Mini PPC G4) running 10.4.11, but the wetware is a 1951 version (retired) that's very reluctant to take chances with the hardware because if I end up having to get a new computer, I have to pay for about $3000 in software. I've had a 1 TB EHD sitting on my desk for a week and haven't dared to hook it up yet. So you see what we're dealing with. :o)

      I'm a Y!Mail and Y!Groups power user, but not much of a techie or risk-taker!

      Robin Siegel
      Home of Possum and the Pennyroyal Norwich terriers
      Volunteer Photographer, Montgomery County Animal Shelter

      http://mcmdlostpets.blogspot.com/
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/robinsiegel/