Re: [Y-Mail] Yahoo Groups Files Section - inaccessible documnets

  • Shal Farley
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2009
      Bernard,

      >I wonder if you can help me please? I can't find any official
      >Yahoo Groups support!

      Official (U.S.):
      <http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/ownmod/forms/forms_index.html>
      See also:
      <http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/ownmod/starting/ideas-01.html>

      >I have been running a Yahoo group for two years and all of a
      >sudden when I try to open documents in the FILES section it says
      >"The requested document is not accessible."

      Use the tech support form on the Official page to report it, especially if it is persistent. I've seen that reported a few times in the mod groups, but I don't recall if it was just a passing glitch or something that required tech support to fix.

      -- Shal