Yahoo Groups Files Section - inaccessible documnets

  • Bernard
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2009
      Hello Folks,

      I wonder if you can help me please? I can't find any official Yahoo Groups support!

      I have been running a Yahoo group for two years and all of a sudden when I try to open documents in the FILES section it says "The requested document is not accessible."

      Any ideas please? It's a significant part of the group containing instruction guides and tips and I really do need it to work.

      Thanks,

      Bernard
    • Shal Farley
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2009
        Bernard,

        >I wonder if you can help me please? I can't find any official
        >Yahoo Groups support!

        Official (U.S.):
        <http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/ownmod/forms/forms_index.html>
        See also:
        <http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/ownmod/starting/ideas-01.html>

        >I have been running a Yahoo group for two years and all of a
        >sudden when I try to open documents in the FILES section it says
        >"The requested document is not accessible."

        Use the tech support form on the Official page to report it, especially if it is persistent. I've seen that reported a few times in the mod groups, but I don't recall if it was just a passing glitch or something that required tech support to fix.

        -- Shal