Re: missing messages

  • YComm Team
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2009
      Hi. If you believe that mails are missing from your account, there is a form you can fill out to see if they can be recovered. This form is for users on the US Mail. If you do not have a US mail account please check the help pages in your local country.

      US form is here:
      http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/mail_restore_free.html

      Andrew