Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Contacts not appearing

  • Shal Farley
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 30, 2009
      JmB,

      >In my case because the e-mail I am wanting to send goes to 140
      >addresses I am already dividing the list in half and sending two
      >e-mails (due to maximum number of addresses per e-mail is 100).
      >Having to add each address individually is very time consuming!

      If you are sending messages to the same 140 people repeatedly, this sounds like a good use case for a Yahoo Group. That would let you send one copy to your group's posting address, and let Yahoo duplicate it to all the individual email addresses.

      -- Shal
    • Robin Siegel
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 1, 2009
        Thanks Craig. Should work, I have a Jan2006 machine (Mac Mini PPC G4) running 10.4.11, but the wetware is a 1951 version (retired) that's very reluctant to take chances with the hardware because if I end up having to get a new computer, I have to pay for about $3000 in software. I've had a 1 TB EHD sitting on my desk for a week and haven't dared to hook it up yet. So you see what we're dealing with. :o)

        I'm a Y!Mail and Y!Groups power user, but not much of a techie or risk-taker!

        Robin Siegel
        Home of Possum and the Pennyroyal Norwich terriers
        Volunteer Photographer, Montgomery County Animal Shelter

        http://mcmdlostpets.blogspot.com/
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/robinsiegel/