Re: [Y-Mail] Contacts not appearing

  • Craig Wright
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 30, 2009

      Supposedly supports OS X 10.4 and PPC G3, G4, and G5 processors. Anecdotally, I have not seen much modern software supporting any OS X version before 10.4.

      Hope this helps, good luck!

      Craig

      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 30, 2009
        JmB,

        >In my case because the e-mail I am wanting to send goes to 140
        >addresses I am already dividing the list in half and sending two
        >e-mails (due to maximum number of addresses per e-mail is 100).
        >Having to add each address individually is very time consuming!

        If you are sending messages to the same 140 people repeatedly, this sounds like a good use case for a Yahoo Group. That would let you send one copy to your group's posting address, and let Yahoo duplicate it to all the individual email addresses.

        -- Shal
      • Robin Siegel