Just another arrow fix plea

  • Chuck Halverson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2009
      Just putting a request to the developers to fix the up/down arrows in relation to how sorted. I always have my emails sorted so the latest is at the bottom. However, when I am in read mode, right now I have to click the up arrow to go down to my next message. Please fix this.

      In the times past in other builds this has happened but it eventually gets fixed.

      Thx!

      Chuck