missing messages

  • Ruairi
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2009
      Pardon me if this has already been sorted, but I've been struck with "missing message" syndome. I have had a case where some very important confirmation emails (which are necessary for access to some sites I use) have not been received - I checked my spam and inbox, and they still haven't arrived. Yesterday, I awaited a confirmation email...which never arrived, day two, and it still isn't here! what's going on?
    • YComm Team
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2009
        Hi. If you believe that mails are missing from your account, there is a form you can fill out to see if they can be recovered. This form is for users on the US Mail. If you do not have a US mail account please check the help pages in your local country.

        US form is here:
        http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/mail_restore_free.html

        Andrew