Re: [Y-Mail] Another more worrisome problem - messages auto-deleting!

  • Robin Siegel
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 26, 2009
      Classic has been so degraded that it's of no use to me anymore -- but thanks for the suggestion. It still contains several features I prefer, but not enough to hold me. I used both for several months, going back and forth to exploit the better features of each. That game got old fast, so now I'm all-New, all the time. And the product people whom I've been in contact with have been responsive, understanding, and helpful, frequently as a result of posts I've made on this board. Hint hint. :o)

      Robin Siegel
      Home of Possum and the Pennyroyal Norwich terriers
      Volunteer Photographer, Montgomery County Animal Shelter

      http://mcmdlostpets.blogspot.com/
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/robinsiegel/