Banner ad problem

  • Cindy Cozad-Rudinger
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2009
      Has anyone else noticed a very annoying banner ad from Pedigree today? I don't know how to describe what's happening in tech terms, but it keeps "doubling" within the frame. I have to keep clicking on the close ad button, but it's like cutting a head off a hydra: for each one I close, two more pop up. I've had to log out to get rid of it.  Cindy

      Obedience is a lifestyle...
      Melanie...Border Collie mix
      Reka...MJR's Eureka!!! RN...Norwegian Elkhound
      Gimli...Vindarne's Lord of the Rings...Norwegian Elkhound