Re: [Y-Mail] 2010 new yahoo mail concept

  • Ryan Lee
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 4, 2009
      This is total BS.
      If it were true, we would have heard from Y! and every other media outlet.

      Don't pay attention to this non-sense.

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 4, 2009
        I agree! I feel like if Yahoo  done away with email and many people uses this and many pay for yahoo as well....that would pretty much just shut down Yahoo and I don't really think they would do that....just don't make sense to me....Glenda

        Glenda Davidson wrote:

        > I have not found any information on this. Where did you hear about
        > this? Glenda

      • Mario Sergio M. Santos
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 5, 2009
          Dont make any sense to me too.
          C'mon guys the kid just wanted attention and pretty much got it.

          Mario Sergio M. Santos
          http://twitter.com/mariosergio/
          http://mariosergio.blogspot.com/
          http://flickr.com/photos/mariosantos/