Re: [Y-Mail] 2010 new yahoo mail concept

  • Christopher Booth
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 3, 2009
      I have heard nothing as well, can you be more specific?

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 4, 2009
        This is total BS.
        If it were true, we would have heard from Y! and every other media outlet.

        Don't pay attention to this non-sense.

        That's what I'd like to know.... "cstar1999" might just be a troll
        trying to stir up trouble, but unless they can provide proof, there's no
        way to know until(or IF) it happens.

        Glenda Davidson wrote:

        > I have not found any information on this. Where did you hear about
        > this? Glenda

      • Glenda Davidson
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 4, 2009
          I agree! I feel like if Yahoo  done away with email and many people uses this and many pay for yahoo as well....that would pretty much just shut down Yahoo and I don't really think they would do that....just don't make sense to me....Glenda

          Glenda Davidson wrote:

          > I have not found any information on this. Where did you hear about
          > this? Glenda

        • Mario Sergio M. Santos
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 5, 2009
            Dont make any sense to me too.
            C'mon guys the kid just wanted attention and pretty much got it.

            Mario Sergio M. Santos
            http://twitter.com/mariosergio/
            http://mariosergio.blogspot.com/
            http://flickr.com/photos/mariosantos/