Re: [Y-Mail] 2010 new yahoo mail concept

  • Sasafrass
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 3, 2009
      That's what I'd like to know.... "cstar1999" might just be a troll
      trying to stir up trouble, but unless they can provide proof, there's no
      way to know until(or IF) it happens.

      Glenda Davidson wrote:

      > I have not found any information on this. Where did you hear about
      > this? Glenda

    • Christopher Booth
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 3, 2009
        I have heard nothing as well, can you be more specific?

        I have not found any information on this. Where did you hear about this?  Glenda

        in 2010 yahoo will change .it wont be an email site anymore.

      • Ryan Lee
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 4, 2009
          This is total BS.
          If it were true, we would have heard from Y! and every other media outlet.

          Don't pay attention to this non-sense.

          Glenda Davidson wrote:

          > I have not found any information on this. Where did you hear about
          > this? Glenda

        • Glenda Davidson
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 4, 2009
            I agree! I feel like if Yahoo  done away with email and many people uses this and many pay for yahoo as well....that would pretty much just shut down Yahoo and I don't really think they would do that....just don't make sense to me....Glenda

            Glenda Davidson wrote:

            > I have not found any information on this. Where did you hear about
            > this? Glenda

          • Mario Sergio M. Santos
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 5, 2009
              Dont make any sense to me too.
              C'mon guys the kid just wanted attention and pretty much got it.

              Mario Sergio M. Santos
              http://twitter.com/mariosergio/
              http://mariosergio.blogspot.com/
              http://flickr.com/photos/mariosantos/