Re: [Y-Mail] 2010 new yahoo mail concept

  • Glenda Davidson
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 3, 2009
      I have not found any information on this. Where did you hear about this?  Glenda

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 3, 2009
        That's what I'd like to know.... "cstar1999" might just be a troll
        trying to stir up trouble, but unless they can provide proof, there's no
        way to know until(or IF) it happens.

        Glenda Davidson wrote:

        > I have not found any information on this. Where did you hear about
        > this? Glenda

      • Christopher Booth
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 3, 2009
          I have heard nothing as well, can you be more specific?

          I have not found any information on this. Where did you hear about this?  Glenda

          in 2010 yahoo will change .it wont be an email site anymore.

        • Ryan Lee
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 4, 2009
            This is total BS.
            If it were true, we would have heard from Y! and every other media outlet.

            Don't pay attention to this non-sense.

            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 4, 2009
              I agree! I feel like if Yahoo  done away with email and many people uses this and many pay for yahoo as well....that would pretty much just shut down Yahoo and I don't really think they would do that....just don't make sense to me....Glenda

              Glenda Davidson wrote:

              > I have not found any information on this. Where did you hear about
              > this? Glenda

            • Mario Sergio M. Santos
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 5, 2009
                Dont make any sense to me too.
                C'mon guys the kid just wanted attention and pretty much got it.

                Mario Sergio M. Santos
                http://twitter.com/mariosergio/
                http://mariosergio.blogspot.com/
                http://flickr.com/photos/mariosantos/