Re: [Y-Mail] 2010 new yahoo mail concept

  • Sasafrass
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 3, 2009
      Where did you hear this?

      cstar1999 wrote:
      > in 2010 yahoo will change .it wont be an email site anymore.

    • Glenda Davidson
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 3, 2009
        I have not found any information on this. Where did you hear about this?  Glenda

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 3, 2009
          That's what I'd like to know.... "cstar1999" might just be a troll
          trying to stir up trouble, but unless they can provide proof, there's no
          way to know until(or IF) it happens.

          Glenda Davidson wrote:

          > I have not found any information on this. Where did you hear about
          > this? Glenda

        • Christopher Booth
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 3, 2009
            I have heard nothing as well, can you be more specific?

            I have not found any information on this. Where did you hear about this?  Glenda

            in 2010 yahoo will change .it wont be an email site anymore.

          • Ryan Lee
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 4, 2009
              This is total BS.
              If it were true, we would have heard from Y! and every other media outlet.

              Don't pay attention to this non-sense.

              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 4, 2009
                I agree! I feel like if Yahoo  done away with email and many people uses this and many pay for yahoo as well....that would pretty much just shut down Yahoo and I don't really think they would do that....just don't make sense to me....Glenda

                Glenda Davidson wrote:

                > I have not found any information on this. Where did you hear about
                > this? Glenda

              • Mario Sergio M. Santos
                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 5, 2009
                  Dont make any sense to me too.
                  C'mon guys the kid just wanted attention and pretty much got it.

                  Mario Sergio M. Santos
                  http://twitter.com/mariosergio/
                  http://mariosergio.blogspot.com/
                  http://flickr.com/photos/mariosantos/