2010 new yahoo mail concept

  • cstar1999
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 3, 2009
      in 2010 yahoo will change .it wont be an email site anymore.
    • Sasafrass
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 3, 2009
        Where did you hear this?

        cstar1999 wrote:
        > in 2010 yahoo will change .it wont be an email site anymore.

      • Glenda Davidson
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 3, 2009
          I have not found any information on this. Where did you hear about this?  Glenda

          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 3, 2009
            That's what I'd like to know.... "cstar1999" might just be a troll
            trying to stir up trouble, but unless they can provide proof, there's no
            way to know until(or IF) it happens.

            Glenda Davidson wrote:

            > I have not found any information on this. Where did you hear about
            > this? Glenda

          • Christopher Booth
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 3, 2009
              I have heard nothing as well, can you be more specific?

              I have not found any information on this. Where did you hear about this?  Glenda

              in 2010 yahoo will change .it wont be an email site anymore.

            • Ryan Lee
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 4, 2009
                This is total BS.
                If it were true, we would have heard from Y! and every other media outlet.

                Don't pay attention to this non-sense.

                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 4, 2009
                  I agree! I feel like if Yahoo  done away with email and many people uses this and many pay for yahoo as well....that would pretty much just shut down Yahoo and I don't really think they would do that....just don't make sense to me....Glenda

                  Glenda Davidson wrote:

                  > I have not found any information on this. Where did you hear about
                  > this? Glenda

                • Mario Sergio M. Santos
                  Message 8 of 8 , Nov 5, 2009
                    Dont make any sense to me too.
                    C'mon guys the kid just wanted attention and pretty much got it.

                    Mario Sergio M. Santos
                    http://twitter.com/mariosergio/
                    http://mariosergio.blogspot.com/
                    http://flickr.com/photos/mariosantos/