Re: [Y-Mail] Yahoo Mail Spell Check not working

  • John Desmond
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2009
      Yep, it seems to highlight the word but you cannot get it to replace it.  I have not tried Exploder yet, but it does this under Firefox in my case anyway.John

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2009
        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Bill T" <bill_t_08012@...> wrote:

        > Has anyone noticed problems with Yahoo Mail's spell checker not working? I am on Build Version 2.4.0 build:211.6 - built on 10/22/2009

        It has been a month now and spell check still does not work. There was a response from Yahoo on 11/9 that they were aware of it and working on it. It is a real pain with it not working.
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 2, 2009
          i agree. Once they fix it, I hope they get the languages bit to work. I never got it to work on anything other than English, despite the many options offered.