New Mail less space

  • Jerry J
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2009
      What happened to the ability to make your reading pane larger. Before
      the last update there was an option to open window to a bigger size by
      closing the adds on right side now it is gone or am I missing something.
      It wasn't always needed but on some emails it was a blessing cause you
      didn't have to scroll sideways to read email.

      JJ
    • Bean
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2009
        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Jerry J" <jaj430@...> wrote:

        > What happened to the ability to make your reading pane larger. Before
        > the last update there was an option to open window to a bigger size by
        > closing the adds on right side now it is gone or am I missing something.
        > It wasn't always needed but on some emails it was a blessing cause you
        > didn't have to scroll sideways to read email.
        >
        > JJ
        >
        >JJ I think they deleted that option. Because I looked at composing an
        >E-mail but I could only make it smaller not bigger.

        Bean