How'd that process go?

  • kgcrafts
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 28, 2009
      Hi everyone,

      I'm working on getting all my yahoo mail over to Outlook, via gmail. I can get the new messages to do that, but I can't remember how to send messages in folders.

      I know I did it awhile back because the messages are in Outlook. I searched the group's archives so I must be using the wrong search criteria.

      Does anyone remember the steps to auto-send those emails? I remember that I could even turn off the computer and the process continued.
      I also don't know if that setting is in Yahoo, gmail or Outlook.

      Thanks
      Gil
    • Bean
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2009