Bouncing???

  • Gloria
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 28, 2009
      Hi can anybody help me? I have group with one member boucing. I have sent a reactivate email but it comes back with same eror message telling me the email is inactive. If she cannot receive the reactivate email how can she become active within the group again.

      Thanks, Gloria
    • Sasafrass
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 28, 2009
        If it's telling you the address is inactive, it's likely because the
        member has changed their email address. They'll need to re-join the
        group via their new email address.

        Gloria wrote:
        > Hi can anybody help me? I have group with one member boucing. I have sent a reactivate email but it comes back with same eror message telling me the email is inactive. If she cannot receive the reactivate email how can she become active within the group again.
        >
        > Thanks, Gloria

      • Bean
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2009

        • gfwatts@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 1, 2009
            In a message dated 01/11/2009 14:48:13 GMT Standard Time, beanbeer@... writes:
            Sasafrass

            Many thanks - will do as you suggest and hopefully we'll be back to normal.  Thanks again, Gloria