chat question

  • minilorrie
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 10, 2009
      Is there any way to increase the font in chat in Yahoo mail Classic??

      Blessed be,
      Lorrie
    • Kurt Norris
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 10, 2009
        when you start a chat , in the chat box, you have the option to change the font size

        Is there any way to increase the font in chat in Yahoo mail Classic??

        Blessed be,
        Lorrie

      • Lorrie
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 10, 2009
          You do????? - I guess I;m an idiot but I don't see anything like that.

            Blessed be,
          Lorrie

          Lorries Green World
          http://minilorrie.2itb.com
          Thompson, Manitoba, Canada

          --- On Sat, 10/10/09, Kurt Norris <kurtrnorris@...> wrote:

          when you start a chat , in the chat box, you have the option to change the font size

        • Silk
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 11, 2009
            Tell about chat.. How do you get into a chat? I know nothing about chat but i have been by people houses who were chatting..

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 13, 2009
              i, m notincreasing the font size

              when you start a chat , in the chat box, you have the option to change the font size

              Is there any way to increase the font in chat in Yahoo mail Classic??

              Blessed be,
              Lorrie

              Keep up with people you care about with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn how.