Download My Pictures

  • gm3002000
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 8, 2009
      Hi Group:
      I have aprox 1000 pics in my pictures I would like to download to disc and save. If I use yahoo's download it limits me to 10 photos. Is there anyway to download a larger amount?

      Thanks
    • Mario Sergio M. Santos
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 8, 2009
        Where? Flickr?
        Mario Sergio M. Santos
        http://flickr.com/mariosantos/
        http://twitter.com/mariosergio/

        I have aprox 1000 pics in my pictures I would like to download to disc and save. If I use yahoo's download it limits me to 10 photos. Is there anyway to download a larger amount?

        Thanks

      • m.hasan a.qayyum
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 9, 2009
          Hi Group:
          its very simple just compress that pics with the help of WinRaR and save it to your hard disc

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 9, 2009
            That's not what's being asked.  The question is, how do they download more than 10 pics at a time.  Currently, it would take 100 rounds of d/ling the pics, and that can be very time consuming.

            ...x

            its very simple just compress that pics with the help of WinRaR and save it to your hard disc

            I have aprox 1000 pics in my pictures I would like to download to disc and save. If I use yahoo's download it limits me to 10 photos. Is there anyway to download a larger amount?

            Thanks

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • Steve Hawker
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 10, 2009
              Thanks anyway..The limit was 25 with yahoo mails downloader. Was time consuming but its done.

              That's not what's being asked.  The question is, how do they download more than 10 pics at a time.  Currently, it would take 100 rounds of d/ling the pics, and that can be very time consuming.

              ...x

              its very simple just compress that pics with the help of WinRaR and save it to your hard disc

              I have aprox 1000 pics in my pictures I would like to download to disc and save. If I use yahoo's download it limits me to 10 photos.. Is there anyway to download a larger amount?

              Thanks

              Do You Yahoo!?
              http://mail. yahoo.com