How to send messages asking for stuff

  • Howard White
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2009
      I got a Yahoo message with a problem. It said to click something on the incoming Email. I thought it might be a phishing expedition. I check my Yahoo account info. Nothing!  So I sent a note to Abuse@.... They said it was legitimate.

      I got a message from my bank. They said sign in to their site (no URL given) and check my mail on the site. It told me about a problem which I dealt with on site.

      In these days of phishing the bank system is so superior that it isn't even in the same ball park, league, universe.

      Howard