Re: [Y-Mail] Messages in Ascending Order and Arrow Direction

  • John Desmond
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2009
      I would also like to see that when you display by subject that it sort the subject in date and time order.  Either descending or ascending depending on how you have the up/down arrow pointed in the subject field.  That allows you to sort a subject in a mail list and look at the first few messages and delete the rest if the thread is becoming inane.

      John