Re: [Y-Mail] Re: HTML.. where is it in Yahoo mail?

  • Silk
    Message 1 of 48 , Oct 1, 2009
      Hi marian.. How did you change the setting?
      Your posts do come out very neat. One more thing I might add.
      It is not only that a neat and tidy post is disjointed when it arrives
      at a group or at a person private email address.. I have sent myself
      emails just for a sort of "control"and they arrive disjointed. When I
      type an email it is neat.. when I go to my "sent"mail it often is disjointed..
      could be something in my computer settings like "spelling control" /
      Are you using XP?

      Message 48 of 48 , Oct 1, 2009
        You need to unsubscribe or set your membership to "no email".