Re: HTML.. where is it in Yahoo mail?

  • Marian Horsley
    Message 1 of 48 , Sep 30, 2009
      If, in your setting, you disallow attachments (at least this was true in my case), the formatting will not hold regardless of what you do. I had one group where we did not allow attachments and the messages were always a mess -and it was only the one group that always looked so bad. I was enlightened by someone in this group and it was the answer. I changed the setting without telling my well trained group. They will always think they can't send attachments, but the messages are now a work of art!

      Marian H

    • Sasafrass
      Message 48 of 48 , Oct 1, 2009
        You need to unsubscribe or set your membership to "no email".