New Browswer Plus Attachment problem

  • Rob Igo
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 2009
      Hi everybody

      well I'm loving the new look mail - especially the zumodrive linkin which is fantastic if you need access to your docs on the go etc.

      However - my pc at work will no longer attach files when I'm composing an email.  I've tried in both firefox (which I normally use) and Internet Explorer.  It just hangs.  I never had this problem before so I'm assuming the program is now upsetting our security settings so it stops it?  However, I can have zumodrive running in system tray as a virtual drive!

      I've tried installing the new browserplus and this does not help - once my "Get the new attachments feature" changes to "Attach Files" at the bottom - I click on it and nothing happens.

      Anybody else any problems?

      cheers

      Rob

      Loving The Music - www.robigophotography.com

      Wedding Photographer Photography Warrington Cheshire Northwest Rob Igo

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2009
        Hi Rob
        Very similar problems here...on only 1 of my computers, though they're both running XP + firefox (latest versions). Desktop, where it's not working,already had version of browserplus on it before yahoo updated mail and i've updated it, but it has never worked properly. Now I don't even get the "attach files" link at the bottom. I can only do it the old fashioned way. On my laptop, installed fresh version of Browser Plus and it works a treat (though annoyingly still have to "open" attachment pane at the bottom to enable drag and drop features.
        Hope that helps, though I'm not sure i've made things any better for either of us!
        PS Agree with zumodrive feature - super!

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 15, 2009
          Now works brilliantly on all computers, but still need to open attachment pane at bottom before can drag and drop. Nevertheless, a great feature, thanks Yahoo.