Accounts

  • Kenton Ayers
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 24, 2009
      I've had a problem with Y-Mail for some time that is preventing me from really selling out to it. I have other e-mail addresses that I'd like to receive into Y-Mail. I can set the accounts up, I get the confirmation e-mail in the other account, but once back in Y-Mail, I can't get the mail into Yahoo. Is anyone else having this problem? I'm on the latest update, but this is a problem I've experienced for several months, so I don't think it's the build?
    • Donna-Marie Cea
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 25, 2009
        Have you tried to click up where it shows your e-mail address.

        This is the one problem I have with yahoo mail each email address has all of its own inbox and everything I wish they all went to the main yahoo email inbox instead of having to change between accounts. That is a real problem from a business stand point.

      • Kenton Ayers
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 25, 2009
          I'm not 100% sure I understand where you are referring to. I have tried shift+m and have used the drop down next to Check Mail in the New Yahoo mail. I've also switched back to classic and tried as well, with no luck. I'm trying to bring in mail from a Google account. Maybe it's not possible?

          Have you tried to click up where it shows your e-mail address.

          This is the one problem I have with yahoo mail each email address has all of its own inbox and everything I wish they all went to the main yahoo email inbox instead of having to change between accounts. That is a real problem from a business stand point.

        • Lake-Flurries
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 25, 2009
            Have you set up the other email addresses to forward to Y-Mail or do you use POP?

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 25, 2009
              I've set up for POP both on the Yahoo end and Google.

              Have you set up the other email addresses to forward to Y-Mail or do you use POP?

              --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups. com, Kenton Ayers <kenton.ayers@ ...> wrote:

              > I've had a problem with Y-Mail for some time that is preventing me from really selling out to it. I have other e-mail addresses that I'd like to receive into Y-Mail. I can set the accounts up, I get the confirmation e-mail in the other account, but once back in Y-Mail, I can't get the mail into Yahoo. Is anyone else having this problem? I'm on the latest update, but this is a problem I've experienced for several months, so I don't think it's the build?

            • SpringChick
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 11, 2009
                From what I have found, when I set up my other accounts as POP, I had to manually check for new mail in Yahoo to get the messages, they didn't just pop into my inbox automatically (no PUSH). This was a hassle so I set up my other accounts to forward instead, and now they are showing up in my Yahoo box automatically.

                Deb

                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 11, 2009
                  Manually checking them doesn't work for me though, for some reason.