Issue Changing from main yahoo to company email

  • Donna-Marie
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2009
      When I try to change from my yahoo email to my company email which is linked to the yahoo email address I get the following error.

      Ouch!
      The error, LaunchHttpError-500, occurred when trying to connect to Yahoo! Mail.

      To retry Yahoo! Mail... To proceed to Yahoo! Mail Classic...

      This error might be temporary. Go to Yahoo! Mail

      Click here to check your mail using Yahoo! Mail Classic.

      Does anyone else get this error. This is on my Flock Browser and sometimes on my Firefox browser as well.