Re: NewYMail! v.2.20 b.157.18 - 09/03/2009 = WOW!

  • steve_chadheath
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 20, 2009
      Sorry if "...having a root around..." in my last post was a bit mis-leading. What I meant was, I explored (clicked on) all the new features in the new Ymail! and enabled/installed them to see how they looked and worked.

      This included enabling the various new applications such as Flickr, Photobucket, Picnik, etc. I also installed the BrowserPlus option to enable uploading multiple attachments to an email in one hit.

      I didn't have to go anywhere to get the above as they were all presented to me from within Yahoo! Mail itself.

      More info here:
      http://overview.mail.yahoo.com/products/new
      http://overview.mail.yahoo.com/products/new/recentchanges
      http://browserplus.yahoo.com/