Formal announcement of beta phase

  • jbeaul
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2005
      "Yahoo was set to unveil on Wednesday a limited public beta of its new
      Yahoo Mail service, featuring a new desktop e-mail application-type
      interface and faster response time. "

      http://tinyurl.com/dlgvl
    • _theclash_
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 13, 2005
        I've got the beta. Lots of bugs, especially with the new address
        book interface. The beta shows how to add a new distribution list,
        but there's no clear way to show the contents of a current
        distribution list, use a distribution list for addressing new
        emails, or delete a distribution list.

        Also, with Yahoo! Mail Plus, I had a From and a To column for the
        messages displayed in my inbox, I think because of my DEAs.
        However, the new email only shows the From column, not the
        address/DEA to which it was sent.