Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Y-Mail On Computer

  • Silk
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 17, 2009
      to gift 4:
      Do you mean when you turn on your computer it either takes you to the Yahoo. home page or you get there some way and once there click on mail.. then you sign in .. user name and password and are taken to you yahoo mail box where all your mail is. where you can reply to messages or compose new messages.. is this what you mean?
      Are you tlking about using your phone or desktop (laptop) computer?
      Why not try Internet explorer or firefox and see what happens.

      donna: When I get the temporarily unavailable message is when I try to check my company e-mail which is attached to another yahoo e-mail account.

      Silk: try using Internet explorer or firefox.. You people are attempting to complicate and confuse the computer.. just try it the old fashion simple tru and tested way for now..

      Click on internet Explorer.. every computer has internet explorer. go to yahoo home page sign in.. give your pass word.. you will be  (should be) taken to you In box at yahoo mail.
      Works for me and i know about such things the hard way. People downloard all kinfds of things and attempt to do all kinds of weird things and get problems.. If you main aim is to simpley read and send mail do as i suggested and forget all the other  stuff..