How can I get the "classic" yahoo mail on my iphone 3G?

  • bypfung
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12 10:58 PM
      I am able to get the "classic" Yahoo home page to appear on my Safari browser on the iphone. However, despite clearing all the cookies on the browser, I go to a special "mobile version" of Yahoo mail when I click on the mail button on the home page. How can I force the browser on my iphone to load up the "classic" mail page and not the mobile version?

      One of the reasons I do not like the mobile version is that the mail search function does not seem to work properly. It only returns the first 2 pages of results when there should be much more. Does anyone else have this problem and how can it be solved?

      Thanks,
      Barry