Yahoo Classic weirdness

  • Cindy Cozad-Rudinger
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 9, 2009
      I have a newish Y-Mail account. I set it up for a work-related purpose. Almost every time I use it, I have to make multiple attempts to log in. Even though I'm using the correct user name and password, I'll get either a "wrong password" error message, or "This ID is currently available" message, or a request to enter my full email address, (as opposed to the screen name only.)

      Tonight, when I logged in, the "compose" button had disappeared. I looked all over, but nada. I logged out and logged into this account, and sure enough, the "compose" button is in the right spot. I logged back into the other account, but the "compose" button is still MIA.

      Obedience is a lifestyle...
      Melanie...Border Collie mix
      Reka...MJR's Eureka!!! RN...Norwegian Elkhound
      Gimli...Vindarne's Lord of the Rings...Norwegian Elkhound

    • Lorrie
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 10, 2009
        The Compose button is now called NEW on the upper left hand side in Classic mail.  They have also changed the way attachments are viewed and the font for the buttons on top has changed.  Wish they would quit trying to fix what isn't broke LOL.

        Blessed be,
        Lorrie

        Lorries Green World
        http://minilorrie.2itb.com
        Thompson, Manitoba, Canada

      • Cindy Cozad-Rudinger

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 13, 2009
            within Lifes as well as within computers it is best not to get too complacent.
            Just read the page the answer is somewhere on that page.. may have changed
            it's name but just look..