Searching Yahoo mail by month...

  • eginden2
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2009
      Is there a way to do that? Maybe folders would help but I'm not sure how.
      I get maybe a hundred diffrent pet rescue e-mails a day from many people. I also get personal and yahoo group posts too.
      Trying to find a post I received, say in June, means I have to repeatedly hit previous page for say 15 minutes or more.
      I've tried to pull up just the month in the mail seach window. Doesn't help just pulls up mail that mentions June.
      I wondered if their a setting I don't know about that might help.