Re: Brand new features - early opinions?

  • willis_huffman
    Message 1 of 35 , Aug 25, 2009
      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, willis huffman <whuff02@...> wrote:

      > Thanks , Vincent: This is what I found...cg5.c201.mail.mud.yahoo.com
      >

      >  WILLIS

    • Mario Sergio M. Santos
      Message 35 of 35 , Aug 27, 2009
        Hey Pollara, that's where you are wrong because each message created on any application has an ID.
        People see the Subject of the message as an ID but it is not, it is only the visual one.
        When you filter on your app, like Apple Mail for example, messages titled "My name" and I reply to it changing the Subject to "Your name", both messages are appearing in line to each other because of that ID.

        So the thing is not the subject, the thing to me it's the wrong way people are emailing to each other.
        As I said: I rather stay with the old way emailing than the with the new conversation view.