Re: [Y-Mail] Unable to view mails - Yahoo says 'Sorry for Inconvenience'

  • b l
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19, 2009
      Are you having any luck with reloading or logging in and logging out. I am so disappointed in Yahoo. What was once a rock solid email service has become incredibly buggy. I have been having to use the supposed "new and improved" version because the classic was giving me error messages more often than not. Definitely report it as they may be able to fix it. And, btw, it takes several responses on your part for them to get serious about it. I suspect they have the $2/day folks doing initial responses and it moves up the food chain the more you respond, so keep using the same incident number when you complain.

      Good luck to you.

      Bruce

      PS If you are using classic you might be able to switch to new, and vice versa. I wish I could use classic. The new version has some "features" that are a total nuisance.